Sunday, November 09, 2008

Addiction

I got a confession to make.

It hard me to admit this but I got a certain addiction for the last few weeks. It's seems to ruin my life after I've encounter it. Having sleepless nights, lack of concentration, and I can't stop the urge of even thinking of it, every second of the day. It's sucking me and my money dry.


.............



....... It's Street Fighter IV




This is my most addicting games since.... erm...........the last game I played. And right now worldwide this game is only available in arcade, and I'm not even afraid to admit that I still go to the arcade at such age.

The thing is, I grew up with the game series itself. I was there playing Street Fighter 2 in Super Famicon consoles, with my primary school mates after lessons at their houses. I was also there in the arcade during my secondary school, playing Street Fighter Zero. I still remember the good old days of playing truants just to go to the arcade........ahem........but that's another story for another time. And now it's been 10 years since the last Street Fighter series, but the PS3 version are only available in Feb 2009.

Meanwhile I guess I have to cure my addictions in the arcade with the rest of the young kids. I hate the long hard wait........

No comments: