Monday, April 14, 2008

Great Old Songs

Somehow or rather, been wanted to post up these old songs from the 90's. The era that made me both boy and man. The times which I'd made many best friends. And also the times when I'd grown more than height. Here they are.

My first HIV awareness song..... and gay awareness too.
Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia


My first eerie/enchanting English song (It's so enchanting that made me want to risk my age and catch the movie. It was rated R(A) back then)

Annie Lennox - Love song for a Vampire


My first gangsta rap song, dawg. And hell, I can still remember the lyrics~!
Coolio - Gangster's Paradise



Song of my first English Pop love songs....Awwwww....don't you just love it back then.
Indecent Obsession & Mari Hamada - Fixing A Broken Heart


And this too huh....
Rick Price - Heaven Knows


One of my early influence from rock, besides Nirvana.
Metallica - Enter Sandman




Q: And so.....overall what does this says about me??

A: I can't live without Youtube.

No comments: