Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Taggering Tag Tag

Tag by Kaz. Thanks for that, because it gave me an excuse to write a posting down here. :)

1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
Maybe between 67 to 158 years old.

2. What I want the most now ?
Now?? Playing GTA 4 in a PS3 with Samsung Full HD 42" Flatscreen TV, in the comfort of my new 5 room "simplistic modern" theme renovated flat with the air condition on at full blast because of the bloody heat.....
Sadly that can never happen for the next 4 years.

3. Who is the person you trust the most ?
Only YOU.

4. Do you think that you have enough confidence ?
Sometime yes, sometime no, sometime I have to fake it.

5. If you have a dream to come true , what would it be ?
Come on, lets be realistic. Win the 1 mil lottery of course~!!....hmm...make it 2 mil.

6. Are you satisfied with youself ?
I will never be statisfied for there are always things for me to overcome.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now ?
Only YOU.

8. Do you believe in eternal love ?
No. Because nothing last forever.

9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit sucide ?
Wow...I'll take it for a compliment if someone dies for me. Sadly, no.

10. What do you like most abt yourself ?
I'm hardworking. And I always pray that will make up for my slow thinking.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half ?
Truthful, understanding, simple and sincere. "Not being blur" used to be on the list, but I've taken that one out long time ago. :P

12. What feeling do you hate the most ?
That I'm working my ass off, skipping my lunch and even work overtime. But someone who's doing nothing all day still have the cheek to come and tells you that he's busy and stress. Fuck that.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
No. My career is starting to push them away.

14. Do you believe in God ?
Next question please.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Right now it's my career, and getting the things that I'm aiming for, and of course, YOU.

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you ?
Mickey Mouse.

17. What do you regret most in your life now ?
Regrets, like fear, profits no man. I will try not to regret anything in my life.

18. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eye ?
I want to be the okay guy, the one that's lay back and chill out, with no worrys when they are around me.

19. What are you doing currently ?
Sneezing.

20. What do you think abt yourself?
Enviroment changes people thinking, behaviours and attitudes. I used to think that being a honest and truthful man will have a good life, but that's not true. Survivors must and adapt to it's surrounding to stay alive, no matter how harsh it can get, just look at cockroaches and rats. Right now I'm trying to be a survivor in my own harsh enviroment.

Instructions : Add in a question to make it a total of 20 questions . Then tag 8 people in your list . List them out at th end of this post . Notify them in their chatbox tht he/she have been tagged . Whoever does th tag , would have a blessing from all . (:

Well seems like most people have been tagged by Kaz. But I'll just tag Cez for the moment now.

No comments: