Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A-Yue, OK

Actually, I should have update on this a long time ago. But as usual I'm not writing it down as I'm busy saving the world from some aliens that are trying to conquer us.


But here's the main topic for today, below are some pictures that we (actually more from momo) had took after Zhang Zhen Yue's concert way back on 16th Feb 2008.

It's quite a new experience as the venue was in esplanade concert hall, which is rather grand actually. And another interesting thing is that it's suppose to be an unplugged concert, but guess Singaporeans are too bored for that. It's only Zhang Zhen Yue's more fast-pace songs that keeps the energy moving among the audiences. Over all it was great, but it's would be even better if it was played the usual Ah Yue's way.


Taken during the concert, we are seated way up on level 4.


After the concert, here's special guest MC Hot Dog & Ah Yue.


Making funny faces.


Here's MC Hot Dog looking at momo.


Looking bored.

1 comment:

Zom said...

I heard the concert is great. Too bad I'm not there. I thk Ah Yue sign until too tired therefore you see that expression on his face. Hehe!!