Saturday, December 15, 2007

Last Posting Of The Year / Postings Of The Year (2007)

I've to admit. I've been really lazy to blog recently.

I'm not sure if it's my work or the fact that I'm just too plain lazy, but I can't deny the fact that I'm more mellow down this year (ermm.....I'll blame it on my job). Actually, my job requires me to change my attitude towards life, and I'm really glad that there are people in the company that I can really trust. They are so willing to help and take time to guide me, and I'm really thankful for it. I may need to stay back to work longer hours everyday, lots of paperwork to finish, fulfill lots of my customers' demands, but I'm still happy working here. This may not be my dream job, but I'm working with people I'm dying for.

Alright, enough about work stuff already. So here I am, sitting in front of my computer so early on a Saturday morning, typing away which might be the last posting of the year, which I think is nothing compare to last year's list (Click here to check out my previous one). Annnnnnnnnnnnd this year "Postings of The Year" are...............

Childhood Heroes: I've listed some of the movies to look out for in 2007, and I'm glad to say I've survive enough to watch all of them, ......and lots lots more movies that I can count.

Last Goodbye: A peom dedicated to my grandma. I still miss you.

Bad Bad Movie: I've stated in this posting that this movie is the worse of the year. I still stand my ground on that.

16 Years and Beyond: Dedicated to my primary school buddies, whom we still having contact now. Years pass by so fast, one is already engaged and another is going to ROM this month.

Father And Son: Strong words that I'm still impress with. Even use it occassionally to screw others up.

It's Time To Stop: I did it. I finally quit. My last cigarette was two months back. Right now I can not smoke, unless it's social with my friends.

Linkin Park Concert - 13th November 2007: The only main concert I've been to this year. Great.

1 comment:

curryegg said...

A very good review of the year. I still remember that the very first post I read in your blog is a poem which name "Last Goodbye".

I still remember it. ;)
Merry Xmas to you!