Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Linkin Park Concert - 13th November 2007

Well, had to say it was the most relaxing Linkin Park concert that I had ever been to, because we can sit on chairs this time, and me and momo went in shorts with slippers, haha. Yup, the previous two concerts (one in KL December 2003, another in Padang at 2004) we had to stand the entire time because we are in the front with the standing crowds. And the audiences consist of people young and old, even kids~!! I guess at least 20 percent of the audiences are children below the age of 17, I guess that only happens in Singapore, as some of their songs are radio friendly. Kids nowadays... (Sigh)....

Gi, me, momo, Vin waiting before the concert



Sadly, this time Linkin Park have less interactions with the audiences, but the lightings for this time is very very good. The visual effects are something they really focus on this time around as previous concert does not includes these. More slow songs from their latest album in the concert, which is another new change from their previous concert. And Singapore fans are less aggressive, more mellow and reserved. It's very hard for us to involve and enjoy in the moment of the concerts, even the standing crowds up front.

But nevertheless, Linkin Park does put on a good show, and during the entire concert I was hating myself for not buying the most expensive tickets. Well, there's always a next time. :)

2 comments:

thetwins said...

Lucky you can see LP.
I never see their live in Indonesia.
I love papercut!

curryegg said...

Adoi.... finally you went to the concert? Nice le? haha.. glad to hear that Mr Wound..
kekezz