Friday, February 08, 2008

Things And Stuffs...

This year was one of the most boring Chinese New Year that I've spent in my entire life. As tradition forbids it, I'm not able to visit any relatives due to both my granddad (Old man's side) & my grandma (Mum's side) passed away last year. But my relatives still came yesterday, and surprisingly left after less than half an hour, usually it will take at least two hours before they will move away.

Maybe it's because my mum was not allow to give out red packets this year (Those bloody money face idiots). Anyway I don't care much, but this year red packets aren't that much for me either (Yes, I'm one of those bloody money face idiots too~!!).

After staying at home for the last two days, I can't stand it any longer and decide to go out for some fresh air. But sad to say most of the shops in the malls are still close, and the cineplexes are pack with people. Yes, it was so packed and most of the movies are either selling fast or sold out except for the midnight shows...and I was there at 1pm in the afternoon~!!! Can you believe that??

Anyway, I've came across Cez's blog and saw this questionaire. Unlike most of the nonsense I used to post up here, this list does require me to do some thinking...hmmm...Here we go;

1. Why am I doing what I'm doing? I'm not referring to work, but also your day-to-day routine, etc.

Hmmm....usually I just laze around doing nothing when I'm not working. Well, I laze because I'm lazy. :P


2. What's my ideal life?

To have finiancial freedom and a carefree life. And I still have a looooooooooong way regarding this one.


3. What am I most thankful for today?

I thank my computer for not letting me down for the past two days. Without it, I might as well die......... of boredom, I mean.


4. Do I know the difference between what is an emergency and what isn't?

Yes I do. To know, we must apply. For to know and not apply, it means that we don't know. (Hey I don't cook this up, Confucius said it.). But overall, I know when something is important when I see or sense one.


5. Do I have unrealistic expectations of other people that sets me up for disappointment?

Yes. I used to think that if I don't treat others in a bad way, they won't do the same to me too. Come on, it's a dog eat dog world out there, why the hell am I so naive in the first place??


6. How much influence do other people REALLY exert on me - my choices, decisions, actions, etc.?

If it's reasonable, I will choose to listen and accept. I don't really let other people influence me much.


7. Do I know what is right for me, even and especially if it's contrary to popular opinion?

I don't know how to answer this one right now. All I can think of is this story about the boy whose playing on the right and correct train track, and another group of kids playing on the track which the train is about to reach. What is right and what is wrong??


8. Do I really "choose my battles wisely"? Or have I just reached that age when battles are not even worth getting into as it's not an efficient use of my time?

Hmmm....I'm game for any battle that's coming my way, it's just that I like to take my time. I don't back down on this kind of stuff....yet.


9. If my younger self would meet my current self, what would my younger self say?

"OH S**T~!!!!! You change so much for just a girl~!!! You're a wimp~!!!"


10. What kind of person have I become through the years?

Hmm....More of a wimp now. :P

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Interesting answers. By the way, happy new year!

Gingy said...

next yr cny follow me home!! haaahaa..