Monday, January 28, 2008

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Wow, look at that. It's been a long long long long time since I'd decided to write about something to ponder on. Yes, even I knew I talk lots of crap and nothing else most of the time. Let's talk about something that we all needs in our life, and something that others can live without, and that is respect.


Call me sensitive or naive,...erm....hmmm...I think foolish is a better word, but I think respect is a two way thing. You want it?? You have to earn for it, not demand it. I'm sure some of you out there had been in this situation before, that someone don't give you the respect you deserve. Or someone not worthy demands respect from you whether you like it or not. Some people just.... well.... have not pride so they don't need any respect :P.

Now you all must have got the ideas like, "Awww....PW is not getting any respect recently". Or something like, "hmmm....seems like there's a respect issue going on in PW's life". Or even, "Damn it, PW's is going crazy after posting about Heath Ledger's death".

But let's get to the point, there IS something going on in my workplace recently. And there's this management level guy that's been doing things he's not suppose to, or rather not doing things he's suppose to (??????). Whatever the case, he's not doing he's job well and basically he screw up a bit. So upon "peaceful confrontation" by fellow management level colleagues, he reason out that he's not getting the support he's suppose to get from lower level scums....I mean colleagues like me. And that he knew his mistakes and blah blah blah blah....and the rest is not the main point. Right now I should be writing out things to defend myself and insist what he says was a lie and so on, but he's not. He's not getting support from me, and I'm not even lying (wow...amazing right...I must be tired of living for writing all these out here in the open~!!!).

The last time I "support" him, I end up doing his work. Unlike my outside life, when I'm working I'm really an angel (PUKEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!), and I'm quite helpful actually. It's just that when people takes my kindness as my weakness, then that's a different story. Like this arsehole who I think, claims to be the victim where in fact he's quite a terror himself. Once, he even refer me to a dog. How am I suppose to respect and support this management level guy, when he calls me a dog??

Since he likes to play mind games, well, guess I can play with him then. So far, I think I'm on the winning edge after what's happening to him recently. We shall see.


(The bettings are now open, and the odds are 2:1. Interested participants please kindly contact PW to place your bets and find out the daily winning odds. Final deadlines for the bets are 35th Jan 2008. Lines are open from 8am to 5pm daily.)

3 comments:

Gingy said...

he = 夜神月

u = L or Near

dun worry 夜神月 sure die in e end!

Perfectwound said...

Hmmmm....but L also die in the end leh....

Gingy said...

Near never die leh!!! hohoho~