Saturday, May 23, 2009

Danger - Angry Man Writing

Blasting Green Day latest album "21st Century Breakdown" while writing this post on a Saturday afternoon. Although the songs sound acceptable, it won't make it even to my own playlist with these so-called rock opera shit. Guess it's hard to please a grouchy man when he's really down.

Angels and Demons: Different from the book, something that I was not expecting but that doesn't mean I was looking forward to it. What happens to the real fifth ambigram in the book anyway?? Since they are changing the story a bit, why not get Robert Langdon into a car accident and let him get a plastic surgery so that we don't need to see Tom Hanks frowns every 5 seconds. (But don't get me wrong, he is still a good actor and I like him.)

For the first time in the past two years, I was really thinking of changing my job. I guess thats the reason for this shitty post huh.


When you're hardworking, you get things done faster. But that doesn't means that everything should be thrown to me.

I do things without complaining (and wtf am I doing here???), does not mean these things don't bother me.

Saying you're busy out loud every five minutes and going back on time only makes you look bad, not us.

I like to learn new things. But after learning all that, somehow that's becoming my job and responsibility. And that somehow links to the point that I get things done faster. Damn it.

There won't be any office without politics.

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Well, a post from you FINALLY! So work's been dragging you down huh! The thing is, hardworking folks are usually rewarded with more work. The more you get done, the more they throw work your way. You can dodge it. You can catch it, so no one drops the ball. Either way, you've got a choice, man. Good luck. It'll get better. I hope.

Kazzzzzzz said...

Stare at the idiots who give u hell at work... and just keep quiet... stare long enough they will get ur message... lolz...

how's the wedding coming along?

Perfectwound said...

To Cez: Thanks, I really need all the luck I can get. I Don't wish to go low until their levels, but guess that's the only way to do.

To Kaz: Haha...thanks for the tips. Will try that only some lower ranking staff first. :)

The wedding planning is still ok, but a whole lot of details to fill in.